African American Makeup Artist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Hair And Makeup Team this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Places to Make Money As a Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Hair And Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
African American Makeup Artist in ?
One of the things we notice about a woman is her expressive eyes. You can beautify your eyes with makeup. Eyes can be cold at the same time warm; eyes can reflect brilliance of the moon or the radiance of the sun. Eyes can heal, reveal and kill. Whether your eyes can put a magic spell using makeup is smoothing that needs to be seen. If you are amateur in eye makeup then it will be very difficult for you. You need to know some tips that professional makeup artists use that can help you how to properly apply eyeliner and eye shadow. The makeup above the eyes must be in accordance to the makeup under the eyes. That is the reason you don’t want to do makeup above the eyes. The objective is always to have an upward effect when it comes to your makeup application. When you are new to the eye makeup, you should start applying makeup above the eyes. This will help you on how to apply makeup below the eyes. Different textures are available in the market like creams, liquids and powders. Because they are the easiest way to control powders, most popular among choices. According to a latest study, gloss and creams have the tendency to easily smudge and to form in the creases of the eye. They can bring nice highlighted effect at night. So gloss and creams should be use with care. While applying eye shadow colors, always bear in mind that dark shadow will make the eyes recede while a light shadow will make the eyes standout. Thing is to be remember that you should avoid combining strong lip color with intense eye makeup. You certainly don’t emphasize more than one feature on your face. Otherwise, people will notice your makeup other than you. Liquid eye liner can give you great effect on the eye but it is very difficult to apply. If you want to make your makeup more convenient, you need to wipe out any excess by the back of your hand. When you have lashes that are small, the best tip is by damping your eye liner brush and by putting tiny amount of powder near the lash. After that you can layer it along the lash line. For short lashes, you must choose lengthening mascara as they consist of fibers that built up on the tip of the lashes. It will help to make your lashes appear fuller and long looking. Thickening mascaras that have silicones can also improve the overall look of the lashes. There was a time when to get the perfect eye shadow available today like the cream shades. These eye shadow powders have advantage, they are easy to use and you can do it anywhere and anytime. All you need is a applicator brush and some foam pads. To give your eyes dimensional look, you can blend two different or contrasting colors with a cream shadows then you will find that it is better to use as less as possible to give your eyes a good impact. Mascara eyes without mascara can be quite dull and boring while too much will take away the life from the eyes so you will need to use it with proper care. There are several factors that need to be considering while shopping for mascara. Always look for the benefits. There are different types of mascara available e.g. tick mascara, black or dark ones, waterproof mascara. Use type of mascara that will go with the dress you wear and not give you one of those sadistic prison mate look or heavy metal brand fan look. You have the confidence to carry your mascara well.
The Duties of a Makeup Artist
Eyes the windows of the soul. Eyes give your face energy and individuality and do not have to be a certain size or shape to be considered pretty -all eyes have their own unique beauty. When makeup is applied to look natural it will bring out the eyes true color and enhance the eyes beauty. When you feel good about your makeup you will be more confident and will have one less thing to worry about. A subtle application of eyeliner, shadows and mascara work together to create magic and make your eyes look their best. Eye Shadow Eye shadow is meant to highlight and define the eyes. Eye shadow is used to create depth to bring out the beauty of the eyes. A dark color used on the lid will make the eye appear smaller, while a lighter color will make it appear larger. That is what eye shadow is about - creating illusions. These are the basic techniques for the following eye shapes: Small eyes: Dont use too much shadow or liner it will make you eyes look smaller. Apply a light color on eyelid, use a darker color in the crease and use a highlighter under the brow. Large eyes: Wear darker shadow on the lid and extend it to the crease. Use a flat color under the brow to highlight. Deep-set eyes: Use light colors on the eyelid and under the brow. Use a medium color in the crease. Emphasize the outer corners with shadow. Wide-set eyes: Use darker colors on the inner corners of the eye. Hooded eyes: Apply light colors on the lid. Use darker colors from the center of the eyelid to the outer corners and blend. Round eyes: Make round eyes longer by using color all around and extending toward the outer corners. Oriental eyes: Apply highlighter under the brow. Use light shadow on the inner half of the lid and a darker color on the outer half. Light colors cause the eyes to open, dark colors will cause the eyes to recede If you have very light skin avoid dark shades Be careful with shimmer they will bring attention to imperfections and wrinkles. The eye area is the first to show age dont tug on the skin. Eyeliners: Eyeliners are meant to define the eyes so they should do just that; not be the focal point of your makeup. Eyeliners come in various colors and forms liquid, pencil etc. Keep the eyeliner natural. Pencils are available in many colors (for the best look stick to black or brown ) and can be sharpened for a fine line. For a smudged effect use a sponge tip shadow applicator or an eye shadow brush. When your pencils are too soft refrigerate them. When they are too hard soften them by holding them between your fingers. To line the eye, start on the lower lid, just beneath the lashes. When you are finished always smudge the line with your sponge. Stay as close to the lash line as possible. On the upper lid, draw a line form the inner corner to the outer corner, thickening the line toward the outer corner. After the age of 40 keep the line in between the lashes. Mascara and the creation of beautiful lashes: Mascara frames your eyes and can make your face come alive. Mascara softly accentuates the eye while thickening and darkening the lashes; it is the finishing touch for eyes. There are several different types to choose from, thickening, and waterproof to smudge proof. Waterproof will need a special remover and smudge proof will wash off easily. It is not a good idea to wear waterproof mascara for extended periods of time since it has a tendency to dry the lashes. Select a shade of mascara that complements your coloring. Dark shades on pale eyes with brown lashes will darken them and will look harsh. Stay away from blues and other colors since they will ruin your look. Lashes that are hard to curl may need the help of an eyelash curler. Curl your lashes before you apply mascara hold for ten to twenty seconds. To apply mascara look straight into your mirror with your chin slightly lifted so you can see your lashes. Insert the wand only once and twist, dont pump. Pumping can break the brush bristles and distribute the mascara unevenly and will dry out the mascara faster. Start by rolling the wand from root to tip in an upward motion. Reinsert the brush and apply again. If your eyelashes are thick and long they may clunk together. If this happens let them dry and then separate them with the corner of an eyebrow brush. ZZZZZZ