Bridal Makeup Artist London in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Best Wedding Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Makeup Tips For Brides
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Fashion Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Bridal Makeup Artist London in ?
One of the things we notice about a woman is her expressive eyes. You can beautify your eyes with makeup. Eyes can be cold at the same time warm; eyes can reflect brilliance of the moon or the radiance of the sun. Eyes can heal, reveal and kill. Whether your eyes can put a magic spell using makeup is smoothing that needs to be seen. If you are amateur in eye makeup then it will be very difficult for you. You need to know some tips that professional makeup artists use that can help you how to properly apply eyeliner and eye shadow. The makeup above the eyes must be in accordance to the makeup under the eyes. That is the reason you don’t want to do makeup above the eyes. The objective is always to have an upward effect when it comes to your makeup application. When you are new to the eye makeup, you should start applying makeup above the eyes. This will help you on how to apply makeup below the eyes. Different textures are available in the market like creams, liquids and powders. Because they are the easiest way to control powders, most popular among choices. According to a latest study, gloss and creams have the tendency to easily smudge and to form in the creases of the eye. They can bring nice highlighted effect at night. So gloss and creams should be use with care. While applying eye shadow colors, always bear in mind that dark shadow will make the eyes recede while a light shadow will make the eyes standout. Thing is to be remember that you should avoid combining strong lip color with intense eye makeup. You certainly don’t emphasize more than one feature on your face. Otherwise, people will notice your makeup other than you. Liquid eye liner can give you great effect on the eye but it is very difficult to apply. If you want to make your makeup more convenient, you need to wipe out any excess by the back of your hand. When you have lashes that are small, the best tip is by damping your eye liner brush and by putting tiny amount of powder near the lash. After that you can layer it along the lash line. For short lashes, you must choose lengthening mascara as they consist of fibers that built up on the tip of the lashes. It will help to make your lashes appear fuller and long looking. Thickening mascaras that have silicones can also improve the overall look of the lashes. There was a time when to get the perfect eye shadow available today like the cream shades. These eye shadow powders have advantage, they are easy to use and you can do it anywhere and anytime. All you need is a applicator brush and some foam pads. To give your eyes dimensional look, you can blend two different or contrasting colors with a cream shadows then you will find that it is better to use as less as possible to give your eyes a good impact. Mascara eyes without mascara can be quite dull and boring while too much will take away the life from the eyes so you will need to use it with proper care. There are several factors that need to be considering while shopping for mascara. Always look for the benefits. There are different types of mascara available e.g. tick mascara, black or dark ones, waterproof mascara. Use type of mascara that will go with the dress you wear and not give you one of those sadistic prison mate look or heavy metal brand fan look. You have the confidence to carry your mascara well.
Georgio's Review of Mac Cosmetics
Although traditional East Indian bridal makeup is still an enormous favourite among brides, many Indian brides today are opting for a more modern bridal look. As a professional makeup artist I've worked with many Indian brides and have found more and more are turning towards a modern twist to the traditional bridal look.
East Indian ladies have beautiful skin but quite often the skin will have yellow undertones. A professional makeup artist may need to combine 2 or 3 different foundation colours to match her client's skin perfectly and also combine 2 or 3 different coloured concealers to conceal things like dark circles. The wrong colour foundation and concealer can bring ashy tones to Indian skin which can make an Indian bride look sallow and washed out.
Indian bride lips are always bold and beautiful with classic colours such as mulberry and gold playing a big part to the overall look. To add a more modern feel, opt instead for more subtle lip colours on your wedding day, such as pinks with golden highlights, creams with glittery gloss and matte brownish reds.
The use of highlighters are a must for the Indian bride! Try highlighting with bronzers just above the cheekbone, on the bridge of the nose and temples.
No matter what style of bridal makeup you choose for your East Indian wedding, you're sure to look stunning.