Makeup And Hair Stylist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Makeup And Hair Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Makeup Bag Secrets of the Celebrities
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. The Best Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Makeup And Hair Stylist in ?
Do you love those makeup shots in glossy magazines? Do you have a flare for makeup, a passion to try out new styles? If you love cosmetics and are creative you should probably take the time and look into attending a makeup training course with the goal to become a professional makeup artist. If you have the time, the passion and the talent you can become a professional makeup artist after attending a makeup academy in a relatively short amount of time.You've probably dabbled with makeup for years, copying what you see in magazines and buying as many *tools of the trade* that you can, so the best place to start is by contacting a makeup academy and finding out what courses they have available, when they start and what course you think will suit you.Of course while it is great to have the skills to apply makeup professionally you need to have all the right tools and unfortunately makeup and the right tools are not cheap, but it is an investment. You will be able to enjoy the rewards of using the best makeup, products and tools available. There are so many different brands out there, just keep trying them all until you find the ones you like best. Many of the top professionals don't use one specific brand; they use a foundation from this brand and mascara from another.
Your big day or special event has arrived and for a variety of reasons, you have decided that you want to cover your tattoo. You have seen the tattoo cover-up kits sold online, but do they really work? What about airbrush makeup? What is the best method to cover a tattoo?Questions to keep in mind when selecting the best method to cover your tattoo:If someone hugs you, will they come in contact with the covered area? Will your clothing come in contact with the covered area? Tattoo LightenerIf you have about seven to ten months and want to lighten your tattoo for the best cover-up, considering using a product like Tattoo Off. Tattoo Off is designed to lighten your tattoo by penetrating your skin and breaking down the ink over time.Camouflage Cosmetics & Tattoo Cover-up KitsThere are a variety of corrective and camouflage cosmetics on the market (e.g. Tattoo Camo, Smart Cover, Dermablend, Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye to name a few) that are designed to be smudge-resistant, water-proof, and non-greasy. These types of camouflage cosmetics are designed to "cover", "conceal", and are often used to create special effects. Camouflage or corrective cosmetics usually have a creamy texture and may require the use of a setting powder depending upon the brand.Application will take some practice so be sure to order your products months prior to your wedding; allow plenty of time to practice the technique.Advantages of Airbrush Make-up to Cover a TattooAirbrush foundations are traditionally high in coverage, but thin in texture. Because the makeup is dispensed in micro-fine layers with an airbrush versus a make-up brush or cosmetic sponge, the results appear more natural and sheer.Typically, to achieve optimal tattoo coverage, an alcohol-based or silicone based airbrush make-up is used. My personal favorite airbrush make-up for covering tattoos is Temptu Pro Dura. Dura is widely used for body art, prosthetics, tattoo coloring, and special effects. Temptu Pro Dura combined with the use of their new pro palettes, and matte sealer is a winning combination! These products will ensure that your tattoo area is covered and can withstand hugging and touching! Airbrush make-up is typically best applied by a skilled make-up artist.