Professional Makeup Artist Discounts in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Freelance Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Go Creative! Be a Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Freelance Hair And Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Professional Makeup Artist Discounts in ?
Do you use any mineral makeup? What brand do you like the best and why? OK, let's talking mainly about the foundation powders.Mary Kay loose powder. Ive been used it. It supposed to be better for the skin. (I have very sensitive skin.) When I put it on, my face started itching a little, but it went away after 5 minutes or so. It's possibly because of the brush I used Or the minerals. Also, my face felt stiff, like it was too dry.Burts Bees Concealer. Its ingredients are castor oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, vitamin E, candelila wax, cucumber extract,rosemary extract, and minerals for the color. It is a cream. You could dot it where you need it.A really neat little trick I learned is that if you mix your minerals with a little bit of your moisturizer, you can make a nice cream foundation for anyone with dry skin who dont like the 'look' of the loose minerals. Another thing Ive learned is to buff like crazy. I read somewhere that its sort of like how most guys will buff and buff and BUFF the wax on a car to get that perfect polished finish. Also apply the minerals lightly, you can go back and add more if you need to. It doesn't take much with minerals
Makeup Bag Secrets of the Celebrities
As a theatrical make up artist, you use your skills to design and create a desired look. To do so, you may use a variety of tools, formulas and products. SummitFashions is introducing a new exclusive product to you: Exotic Eyes. Exotic Eyes are eye makeup kits that are bold, strong and glamorous.Each Exotic Eye kit has a different look, design and style. Most importantly, each kit is reusable for multiple shoots, events and shows. Each kit includes pre-designed applications, false eyelashes, eye glitter and eye paint with step-by-step instructions. As an artist you can customize the look of each kit by adding additional eye make up and your signature style.The benefit of character consistency is important for not only for stage, but also for video and movie shoots. When scenes are shot out of sequence it is important for the artists on set to maintain regularity and reliability among characters. Finding long lasting, professional eye makeup is a necessity to achieve this. As a professional make up artist Exotic Eyes are a must-have!