Traveling Makeup Artist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Professional Hair And Makeup this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
How to Become A Professional Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Hair Make Up Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Traveling Makeup Artist in ?
The wedding is the most important occasion of your life. So missing out, anything can make you feel bad. Plus, it's your big day, so everything has to be perfect. Even when you are talking about the makeup, it should be perfect too. This is because there will be several pictures and a bad makeup can ruin them. So, it is best you hire a professional bridal makeup artist who has sound experience in offering good work during the wedding season. But finding a proper makeup artist is not easy. You need to take certain things into consideration. Keep reading this article to find out what they are.
Search for the Artist Earlier
Make sure you book your makeup artist at the earliest possible. This will help you to find the right artist and avoid last moment rushes when you might land up booking the wrong person for the job.
Pack an Emergency Makeup Kit
In the end, the bridal makeup artist would definitely leave. But you should make sure that they help you out with an emergency makeup kit. This would make sure that when your makeup is a slightly out of order, you can touch up and gain the right look.
Ensure that the cosmetic products they use should be from a good brand. At any point, they should not be risking with your skin and hair health. So, if you find that a makeup artist is providing you all these things, then you can choose them without any doubts.
Want to Become a Make-Up Artist? Know It's Pros and Cons, Make Up Schools, and Courses
Whatever the occasion, makeup can enhance or destroy your look. If you get it right, the overall look can be amazing; get it wrong and it all looks like an artificial mess. For a bride to be all these considerations are multiplied in importance so as to look as beautiful as possible on the big day.One of the major mistakes brides tend to make is to wear no or very little makeup. Even if a bride is lucky enough to have a gorgeous natural look, it would still make sense to wear a little. There will likely be no other day when you will be photographed more than your wedding day, and covering up slight blemishes will help you treasure those photos the rest of your life.Finally, remember to take the weather and ambient heat into account. If your lucky day promises to be a hot one, keep the makeup as light as possible so it does not run or cake. Remember you will be standing there in front of two entire families and their friends; you are going to be hot.