Best Makeup Salon in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Freelance Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Places to Make Money As a Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Best Makeup For Makeup Artists if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Best Makeup Salon in ?
As I've worked in the cosmetics industry I've had the opportunity to work with makeup artists, makeup schools and professional makeup companies; living in Hollywood, California for the last 10 years has increased my exposure to those various companies. Throughout that time I've also had the opportunity to learn how to apply the makeup that I've been creating for years and even learn some of the fun aspects of makeup artistry including working with latex and silicone FX makeup. I've been fortunate in that all the additional knowledge I've acquired has been a result of work that I've done with these companies. Many of the students I've met, haven't been as fortunate in that they've had to pay full price (sometimes upwards of $30,000) for the same knowledge. At the end of their studies they are generally given the opportunity to venture out and apply their new trade for free, maybe if they're lucky than can get a kit fee (usually around $45) for a day's worth of work. I've heard the term "paying their dues" applied to this over the years, of course the people saying this were the same ones charging the 30 thousand dollars. I for one have always felt like the new makeup artists are being taken advantage of, perhaps it has more to do with my inner capitalist screaming at the thought of a person giving away their time. The old adage "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" comes to mind: When you start down the path of giving your services or product away for free, it is incredibly difficult to ever break that cycle. Whereas it may take a little longer for you to be a makeup artist when you charge for your skills, I believe that when we earn payment for our work we carry our heads a little higher and the have more pride in our work in the end gain greater respect from our customers.As companies like By Jove Cosmetics continue to expand their custom blending kits to include Blush, Eye shadow and Lip colors, any color in the rainbow will be achievable by everyone who can see color.With free access to the internet being what it is, there is such a wealth of knowledge and networking access (via Facebook, Twitter and MySpace) that is available today that anyone who desires to be a professional makeup artist can do so from virtually anywhere in the world and you should not feel like you have to go to Hollywood or New York and spend tens of thousands of dollars to get your start.
When And How to Choose A Makeup Artist
Makeup is essential in women life. It is must for every woman. The breed of women is of many types like short, tall, slim, fat or extra slim. Skin color also varies like white, whitish, toned or black. The variety list may go long but one thing is common and that is every woman needs makeup. So the question arises, do all the woman needs same type of make or something else. While application of makeup is concerned, it widely varies according to skin color and body type. So what type of make suits to a given skin color is a definite requirement to know. So come on black beauties and know how to do your makeup to be street smart and gorgeous. The secret of you black beauties lies in the selection of shades, so it is best advisable for you to know about undertone found in dark skin. You also will need well hydrated skin to apply some makeup. Here goes the to make your skin beautiful and healthy. Any black object is a good absorber of light and radiation and hence the good reflector also. Since your skin is dark it will also behave in the similar manner, thats why dark skin seems oily, even though it may not. Because of your skin color, you will need to avoid creamy foundations and choose from liquid foundations or water based foundation. You must choose the foundation, the shade of which is lighter than your skin tone. It would be better, if you will find the foundation color closer to the color of your skin. Apply foundation and powder lightly, because dark skin reveal the layers of makeup more than any other type of skin, say fair skin etc. You should blend the foundation well. To do blending properly add a drop of water to the foundation. Do mixing and then apply. Check for the effect in daytime. After applying the foundation, try on a little baby powder. This will give your skin the necessary luster. Do not use too much powder and always dust of the extra powder. Choose the colors like coral, rose, deep orange for your blush. Peachy shades and browns are a complete no no for you. If you have extremely dark skin tone, rose pink color will make your day, however for nights, choose shades of bronze, plum and wine. To give luster to your skin tone, blend the blusher well over your cheekbones. A touch of golden color will make you dark skinned glamorous and gorgeous on special occasions. You can apply golden at your temples and corners of your eyebrows. If you want to use eyeshades, prefer soft brown with a darker brick brown. Say no to light colors and whites. For upper eyelids, use light brown. In the tuck of eyelid, use dark brown and drag it slightly outward. This will give depth to your eyes. If you want to try on more color, choose from dark blue, wine or purple eyeshades to line your eyes, closer to the eyelashes. You also can line the eyelids with dark blue, dark grey, wine or purple color. Do softening of the lines with a soggy brush or with a sponge tipped applicator. Outline the eyes with kaajal using kaajal pencil. Kaajal makes your eyes appealing and cool and this will extremely good on Asians and especially Indian women. You also can do Mascara to thicken the eyelashes. Mascara will give glamorous look to you. For your lipstick choose colors like copper, bronze, dark red, wine and burgundy. You can use a single color or a blend of two colors according to your skin color. For nighttime use darker colors. Do not use lipstick in excess. It will be good, if your lip color will match to your nail colors. Try to maintain a balance between your eyes and lip color so that one does not look heavy on other. Proper balance and color blending is important for color makeup. It is as equally important as your clothing. So that if you are a dark skinned beauty, tries on your makeup as discussed above. After all brown is beautiful.