Traveling Makeup Artist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Best Wedding Makeup this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Makeup Tips For Brides
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. The Best Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Traveling Makeup Artist in ?
Makeup boxes are synonyms to women. Where there is a woman there is a makeup box. If you come across some beautiful box or container seeming like a makeup kit / box, unclaimed, it is guaranteed that the first question will come in your mind be, where is the woman, the real owner of this makeup kit. But sorry, you will never find a makeup kit unclaimed. If there is a makeup kit, then it definitely belongs to some woman / girl or it is waiting in the showcase for its owner that must be a woman to be with. No doubt, males can also pick a makeup kit for fiancée or spouse or a female friend. The trend of make up is so hot that cosmetic industry is growing manifold every day and this is the only industry which will always either grow fast or with a steadfast rate but will never shrink, because the women exist for the well being of cosmetic industry. It is said that ones loss is others gain, but here in the world of beauty ones loss is the gain for the two i.e. expenditure made by an women or his mail friend / husband or any other or by the women herself on cosmetics pays rich dividend to the cosmetic shop owners and industry, and once the cosmetic is purchased, these need makeup boxes to put. This does not mean cosmetics come bare. Makeup cosmetics come in very lovely packing but a women need the bunch of cosmetics at a time and so to pack these one need also some type of container called makeup boxes or makeup kits. The size of kits varies widely as situation demands, if the woman is at home then she has a huge box in her dressing room containing different variety of cosmetics. But if she is in office or workplace the size of makeup box will be a small kit but it must be containing all the necessary cosmetics. Like wise if she is traveling or partying. Definitely, kitty parties are good advertiser for cosmetic companies and makeup box manufacturers, where women come across the recently launched makeup products in large and make the parts of their own makeup kit. The size and design of a women makeup box vary according to occasions and requirement. The cosmetic content of these boxes also varies accordingly. Sometime the size and design also varies according to age group but if you are a male reader of this article then forget about guessing the age of an women on the basis of make up box. You will never guess out, bet it. Every female need a makeup box, all the time it contains the things to make a women a pretty women. But varieties vary because of different individual demands. In wide term you can say, woman does make up in three senses; need based, professional and trend setting. In need based category an woman apply make up according to personal need, so that she must look pretty and keep herself healthy and fit, in professional category, women do according to circumstances for example an actress has to wear her makeup as director and script writer demands, so that she maintain the looks of the character she has to play or a she boss do the professional make up for meetings and attending office accordingly. But trend setting make up is hot and demanding in which women or girls do make up to look like some of their ideals or like some Hollywood or Bollywood girls. Even the trend setting makeup is very common amongst teens and youngsters specially school girls. Since youngsters are dreamers and some time excellent daydreamers. Applying makeup to look like some one is very common among youngsters and the trend is found in both sexes. Girls want to seem like their female ideals and boys like their male ideals, particularly where dressing and makeup is concerned. No matter what type of makeup a woman applies, she needs Makeup Boxes and Cosmetics. These boxes may by of any shape; square, oval, cylindrical can be made of any material like wood, plastic or some metal like bronze or silver etc. The boxes may be huge enough to cover the entire corner of a woman dressing room or small to fit into the vanity bag or some time into pocket. But in all the circumstances these boxes must contain valuable cosmetics to make a woman / girl pretty, bold and beautiful.
Wedding Makeup Artist
Have you ever wondered why celebrities seem to look gorgeous no matter where they are and no matter what the moment? Are they prettier than the rest of us so its easy for them? Not at all they are just smarter about what their makeup bag holds. Read on for makeup bag secrets of the celebrities. Celebrities will tell you having their makeup at their fingertips is their number one priority and it should be for every woman. Thats not to say you have to pack around 50 pounds of makeup. Just a tube of lipstick can do a lot to freshen your face. Actresses like Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Anniston, or Angelina Jole will all tell you that the ultimate makeup bag is really no secret at all. You can buy fashionable and trendy makeup bags ranging in size from compact to purse size so even your makeup back can make a fashion statement. But lets face it. Its what we put in it the makeup bag that really counts. And why is it no matter what size your makeup bag is, it seems to be too small or the makeup you most need at the moment doesnt appear to have made it into the bag? Its time solve that problem by putting together the makeup bag of the celebrities with all their secrets. Your makeup bag is really a matter of your personal taste. Choose one that grabs your attention, fits your personality and fits your purse. Theres no sense buying a huge makeup bag when you pack a tiny purse. You can buy discount bags for as little as $5.00 or designer makeup bags for as much as $100.00. The Celebrity makeup bag is based on the assumption that your makeup bag is small to medium in size. For those that have a tinier bag youll have to choose which items to remove. For those packing a large bag, add all the extras that will fit. The celebrities tell us the most important thing you need to put in your bag is a small double sided compact mirror. You can purchase a nice size travel mirror complete with protective cover for around $5.00 The next most important tool for the celebrities are the makeup brushes. Make sure you have a blush and eyeshadow brush in your bag. Or you can purchase a compact set of miniature brushed for around $10.00. That will ensure youll have every brush you need. Now to the makeup. Jennifer Aniston says your foundation or powder is the absolute most essential makeup bag requirement. If the original container is too large, then purchase a compact bottle or transfer some to an after market container that seals well. Angela Jole wont leave home without her favorite lipstick. Pick only one or your bags going to get full too fast. Remember your building a compact version of your real makeup case. You can add a lip gloss if you like. Eyeshadow is also a must have for touchup. Choose a palette of colors you can wear or use anytime. There is no good way to pack a variety of colors, so its best to choose your most reliable colors. And for heavens sake dont forget to add mascara and eyeliner. According to the stars you also need to make sure you have your blush. Now this can be a bit trickier because the containers are a bit big. Best to look for a flat compact style blush. To keep you fresh, you can also add some prepackaged facial cleansing cloths, a travel toothbrush and toothpaste, and a travel size deodorant. Thats it, you know now the makeup bag secrets of the celebrities . All the basics, to get you through the day and have you looking gorgeous. So what was the big secret?