Professional Hair And Makeup in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Looking For Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
When And How to Choose A Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Makeup & Hair Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Professional Hair And Makeup in ?
One of the many perks of my job as a makeup artist is that makeup companies from all over the globe send the latest and greatest beauty products for me to test. This month I put my favorite, M.A.C Cosmetics, to the test!I always say "beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin." It's true. Remember to hydrate your skin and don't forget neglect your eye area. Finding the right eye care product can take years off your face! I would like to introduce my secret weapon (especially for photo shoots) and in my opinion, the most effective eye cream on the market: Fast Response Eye Cream. This eye cream is insane! It is a super-charged, caffeinated eye cream that de-puffs, erases the look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the eye area. The best part- it has special light diffusing optics that act like magic to fade away lines. Price $30.00Oh, and don't forget to MAKE A STATEMENT! Our favorite way to do that at LadyLash Studios is with a true red lip. So, this fall unleash your inner Pin-up and try The Satin MAC Red Lipstick to create the ultimate glamour lip! Move over Marilyn Monroe. Price$14.00 All Mac products can be found online at http://www.maccosmetics.com or visit your local MAC store at the Boca Town Center Mall (561) 620-8554.For more information on how you can become a lash stylist and join part of south Florida's hottest beauty team. Email email@example.com.
When And How to Choose A Makeup Artist
Being an accomplished makeup artist is a frontier that only a handful of individuals have conquered. Considering the fact that not everybody is endowed with a creative bent of mind, it is quite reasonable to understand that only a few fortunate souls have made it big in the cosmetics industry. Although a number of premier makeup schools have been established in the recent past, it takes years of painstaking efforts to make a success out of foray into the world of fashion and beauty. If you have a good grasp on the nitty-gritty of the job, you will surely succeed.Make your Way through Stepping Stones Many make-up artists seek to take up the work in theatre, television, and modelling agencies. Generally, aspiring makeup artists are enamoured with glitz and glamour integral to the beauty and fashion industry, which prompts them to learn the tricks of the trade and eventually have their foot in the door. You may assume the responsibility to get a model or an actor ready for photo shoot or performance, combined with touching a model up between walks down the runway. A good makeup artist, therefore, must be adaptable to variations in job responsibilities without missing out on creativity and artistry.Additionally, you will be needed to offer guidance to customers on the right choice of products. As a result, it is important that you possess great communication skills and product expertise.On the conclusive note, it is worth mentioning that you will always be spoilt for choices when it comes to work opportunities available at your disposal. If you are looking forward to making it count, it is important that you stay abreast with latest fashion and makeup trends to serve your clients with what is in vogue. Besides this, improving skills on a regular basis should be high on agenda.