Black Woman Makeup Artist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Best Wedding Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
3 Keys to Success As a Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Bridal Hair And Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Black Woman Makeup Artist in ?
Eyes the windows of the soul. Eyes give your face energy and individuality and do not have to be a certain size or shape to be considered pretty -all eyes have their own unique beauty. When makeup is applied to look natural it will bring out the eyes true color and enhance the eyes beauty. When you feel good about your makeup you will be more confident and will have one less thing to worry about. A subtle application of eyeliner, shadows and mascara work together to create magic and make your eyes look their best. Eye Shadow Eye shadow is meant to highlight and define the eyes. Eye shadow is used to create depth to bring out the beauty of the eyes. A dark color used on the lid will make the eye appear smaller, while a lighter color will make it appear larger. That is what eye shadow is about - creating illusions. These are the basic techniques for the following eye shapes: Small eyes: Dont use too much shadow or liner it will make you eyes look smaller. Apply a light color on eyelid, use a darker color in the crease and use a highlighter under the brow. Large eyes: Wear darker shadow on the lid and extend it to the crease. Use a flat color under the brow to highlight. Deep-set eyes: Use light colors on the eyelid and under the brow. Use a medium color in the crease. Emphasize the outer corners with shadow. Wide-set eyes: Use darker colors on the inner corners of the eye. Hooded eyes: Apply light colors on the lid. Use darker colors from the center of the eyelid to the outer corners and blend. Round eyes: Make round eyes longer by using color all around and extending toward the outer corners. Oriental eyes: Apply highlighter under the brow. Use light shadow on the inner half of the lid and a darker color on the outer half. Light colors cause the eyes to open, dark colors will cause the eyes to recede If you have very light skin avoid dark shades Be careful with shimmer they will bring attention to imperfections and wrinkles. The eye area is the first to show age dont tug on the skin. Eyeliners: Eyeliners are meant to define the eyes so they should do just that; not be the focal point of your makeup. Eyeliners come in various colors and forms liquid, pencil etc. Keep the eyeliner natural. Pencils are available in many colors (for the best look stick to black or brown ) and can be sharpened for a fine line. For a smudged effect use a sponge tip shadow applicator or an eye shadow brush. When your pencils are too soft refrigerate them. When they are too hard soften them by holding them between your fingers. To line the eye, start on the lower lid, just beneath the lashes. When you are finished always smudge the line with your sponge. Stay as close to the lash line as possible. On the upper lid, draw a line form the inner corner to the outer corner, thickening the line toward the outer corner. After the age of 40 keep the line in between the lashes. Mascara and the creation of beautiful lashes: Mascara frames your eyes and can make your face come alive. Mascara softly accentuates the eye while thickening and darkening the lashes; it is the finishing touch for eyes. There are several different types to choose from, thickening, and waterproof to smudge proof. Waterproof will need a special remover and smudge proof will wash off easily. It is not a good idea to wear waterproof mascara for extended periods of time since it has a tendency to dry the lashes. Select a shade of mascara that complements your coloring. Dark shades on pale eyes with brown lashes will darken them and will look harsh. Stay away from blues and other colors since they will ruin your look. Lashes that are hard to curl may need the help of an eyelash curler. Curl your lashes before you apply mascara hold for ten to twenty seconds. To apply mascara look straight into your mirror with your chin slightly lifted so you can see your lashes. Insert the wand only once and twist, dont pump. Pumping can break the brush bristles and distribute the mascara unevenly and will dry out the mascara faster. Start by rolling the wand from root to tip in an upward motion. Reinsert the brush and apply again. If your eyelashes are thick and long they may clunk together. If this happens let them dry and then separate them with the corner of an eyebrow brush. ZZZZZZ
The Perfect Bridal Makeup for Your Wedding Day
There is barely any person who does not wish to apply makeup in this world of today. Everyone is on the look to try their hand at makeup in accordance to their wishes, however makeup application is that not easy as one thinks. Mostly you will need a specialist to help you get ready, especially for a special event. These days, with various new products and most recent methods that are adopted in the fashion industry, makeup artist has turned out to be a good career option. In reality, this profession is at its peak, mainly because of the launch of several fashion events, channels and magazines. Makeup artist has become the best career alternative for other reasons too. It is also because of the well-known brands that have stepped into producing cosmetic products in the recent times.If you wish to work for private clients, then you might not require attending any kind of professional training. But if you wish to work in films or TV that involve you must attend a training program to help you step ahead in your career.