Black Woman Makeup Artist in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. On Location Hair And Makeup this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Makeup Tips For Brides
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Professional Hair And Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Black Woman Makeup Artist in ?
Makeup is essential in women life. It is must for every woman. The breed of women is of many types like short, tall, slim, fat or extra slim. Skin color also varies like white, whitish, toned or black. The variety list may go long but one thing is common and that is every woman needs makeup. So the question arises, do all the woman needs same type of make or something else. While application of makeup is concerned, it widely varies according to skin color and body type. So what type of make suits to a given skin color is a definite requirement to know. So come on black beauties and know how to do your makeup to be street smart and gorgeous. The secret of you black beauties lies in the selection of shades, so it is best advisable for you to know about undertone found in dark skin. You also will need well hydrated skin to apply some makeup. Here goes the to make your skin beautiful and healthy. Any black object is a good absorber of light and radiation and hence the good reflector also. Since your skin is dark it will also behave in the similar manner, thats why dark skin seems oily, even though it may not. Because of your skin color, you will need to avoid creamy foundations and choose from liquid foundations or water based foundation. You must choose the foundation, the shade of which is lighter than your skin tone. It would be better, if you will find the foundation color closer to the color of your skin. Apply foundation and powder lightly, because dark skin reveal the layers of makeup more than any other type of skin, say fair skin etc. You should blend the foundation well. To do blending properly add a drop of water to the foundation. Do mixing and then apply. Check for the effect in daytime. After applying the foundation, try on a little baby powder. This will give your skin the necessary luster. Do not use too much powder and always dust of the extra powder. Choose the colors like coral, rose, deep orange for your blush. Peachy shades and browns are a complete no no for you. If you have extremely dark skin tone, rose pink color will make your day, however for nights, choose shades of bronze, plum and wine. To give luster to your skin tone, blend the blusher well over your cheekbones. A touch of golden color will make you dark skinned glamorous and gorgeous on special occasions. You can apply golden at your temples and corners of your eyebrows. If you want to use eyeshades, prefer soft brown with a darker brick brown. Say no to light colors and whites. For upper eyelids, use light brown. In the tuck of eyelid, use dark brown and drag it slightly outward. This will give depth to your eyes. If you want to try on more color, choose from dark blue, wine or purple eyeshades to line your eyes, closer to the eyelashes. You also can line the eyelids with dark blue, dark grey, wine or purple color. Do softening of the lines with a soggy brush or with a sponge tipped applicator. Outline the eyes with kaajal using kaajal pencil. Kaajal makes your eyes appealing and cool and this will extremely good on Asians and especially Indian women. You also can do Mascara to thicken the eyelashes. Mascara will give glamorous look to you. For your lipstick choose colors like copper, bronze, dark red, wine and burgundy. You can use a single color or a blend of two colors according to your skin color. For nighttime use darker colors. Do not use lipstick in excess. It will be good, if your lip color will match to your nail colors. Try to maintain a balance between your eyes and lip color so that one does not look heavy on other. Proper balance and color blending is important for color makeup. It is as equally important as your clothing. So that if you are a dark skinned beauty, tries on your makeup as discussed above. After all brown is beautiful.
Wedding Makeup Artist
Do you love those makeup shots in glossy magazines? Do you have a flare for makeup, a passion to try out new styles? If you love cosmetics and are creative you should probably take the time and look into attending a makeup training course with the goal to become a professional makeup artist. If you have the time, the passion and the talent you can become a professional makeup artist after attending a makeup academy in a relatively short amount of time.You've probably dabbled with makeup for years, copying what you see in magazines and buying as many *tools of the trade* that you can, so the best place to start is by contacting a makeup academy and finding out what courses they have available, when they start and what course you think will suit you.Of course while it is great to have the skills to apply makeup professionally you need to have all the right tools and unfortunately makeup and the right tools are not cheap, but it is an investment. You will be able to enjoy the rewards of using the best makeup, products and tools available. There are so many different brands out there, just keep trying them all until you find the ones you like best. Many of the top professionals don't use one specific brand; they use a foundation from this brand and mascara from another.