African Wedding Makeup in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Makeup Artist Agency this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Being a Makeup Artist Offers Ample Career Opportunities
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Wedding Hair And Makeup Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
African Wedding Makeup in ?
Being an accomplished makeup artist is a frontier that only a handful of individuals have conquered. Considering the fact that not everybody is endowed with a creative bent of mind, it is quite reasonable to understand that only a few fortunate souls have made it big in the cosmetics industry. Although a number of premier makeup schools have been established in the recent past, it takes years of painstaking efforts to make a success out of foray into the world of fashion and beauty. If you have a good grasp on the nitty-gritty of the job, you will surely succeed.Make your Way through Stepping Stones Many make-up artists seek to take up the work in theatre, television, and modelling agencies. Generally, aspiring makeup artists are enamoured with glitz and glamour integral to the beauty and fashion industry, which prompts them to learn the tricks of the trade and eventually have their foot in the door. You may assume the responsibility to get a model or an actor ready for photo shoot or performance, combined with touching a model up between walks down the runway. A good makeup artist, therefore, must be adaptable to variations in job responsibilities without missing out on creativity and artistry.Additionally, you will be needed to offer guidance to customers on the right choice of products. As a result, it is important that you possess great communication skills and product expertise.On the conclusive note, it is worth mentioning that you will always be spoilt for choices when it comes to work opportunities available at your disposal. If you are looking forward to making it count, it is important that you stay abreast with latest fashion and makeup trends to serve your clients with what is in vogue. Besides this, improving skills on a regular basis should be high on agenda.
Makeup Tips For Brides
Makeup boxes are synonyms to women. Where there is a woman there is a makeup box. If you come across some beautiful box or container seeming like a makeup kit / box, unclaimed, it is guaranteed that the first question will come in your mind be, where is the woman, the real owner of this makeup kit. But sorry, you will never find a makeup kit unclaimed. If there is a makeup kit, then it definitely belongs to some woman / girl or it is waiting in the showcase for its owner that must be a woman to be with. No doubt, males can also pick a makeup kit for fiancée or spouse or a female friend. The trend of make up is so hot that cosmetic industry is growing manifold every day and this is the only industry which will always either grow fast or with a steadfast rate but will never shrink, because the women exist for the well being of cosmetic industry. It is said that ones loss is others gain, but here in the world of beauty ones loss is the gain for the two i.e. expenditure made by an women or his mail friend / husband or any other or by the women herself on cosmetics pays rich dividend to the cosmetic shop owners and industry, and once the cosmetic is purchased, these need makeup boxes to put. This does not mean cosmetics come bare. Makeup cosmetics come in very lovely packing but a women need the bunch of cosmetics at a time and so to pack these one need also some type of container called makeup boxes or makeup kits. The size of kits varies widely as situation demands, if the woman is at home then she has a huge box in her dressing room containing different variety of cosmetics. But if she is in office or workplace the size of makeup box will be a small kit but it must be containing all the necessary cosmetics. Like wise if she is traveling or partying. Definitely, kitty parties are good advertiser for cosmetic companies and makeup box manufacturers, where women come across the recently launched makeup products in large and make the parts of their own makeup kit. The size and design of a women makeup box vary according to occasions and requirement. The cosmetic content of these boxes also varies accordingly. Sometime the size and design also varies according to age group but if you are a male reader of this article then forget about guessing the age of an women on the basis of make up box. You will never guess out, bet it. Every female need a makeup box, all the time it contains the things to make a women a pretty women. But varieties vary because of different individual demands. In wide term you can say, woman does make up in three senses; need based, professional and trend setting. In need based category an woman apply make up according to personal need, so that she must look pretty and keep herself healthy and fit, in professional category, women do according to circumstances for example an actress has to wear her makeup as director and script writer demands, so that she maintain the looks of the character she has to play or a she boss do the professional make up for meetings and attending office accordingly. But trend setting make up is hot and demanding in which women or girls do make up to look like some of their ideals or like some Hollywood or Bollywood girls. Even the trend setting makeup is very common amongst teens and youngsters specially school girls. Since youngsters are dreamers and some time excellent daydreamers. Applying makeup to look like some one is very common among youngsters and the trend is found in both sexes. Girls want to seem like their female ideals and boys like their male ideals, particularly where dressing and makeup is concerned. No matter what type of makeup a woman applies, she needs Makeup Boxes and Cosmetics. These boxes may by of any shape; square, oval, cylindrical can be made of any material like wood, plastic or some metal like bronze or silver etc. The boxes may be huge enough to cover the entire corner of a woman dressing room or small to fit into the vanity bag or some time into pocket. But in all the circumstances these boxes must contain valuable cosmetics to make a woman / girl pretty, bold and beautiful.