Find A Makeup Artist For Wedding in it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Makeup Artist Agency this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
Wedding Makeup Artist
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Makeup & Hair Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Find A Makeup Artist For Wedding in ?
Makeup is essential in women life. It is must for every woman. The breed of women is of many types like short, tall, slim, fat or extra slim. Skin color also varies like white, whitish, toned or black. The variety list may go long but one thing is common and that is every woman needs makeup. So the question arises, do all the woman needs same type of make or something else. While application of makeup is concerned, it widely varies according to skin color and body type. So what type of make suits to a given skin color is a definite requirement to know. So come on black beauties and know how to do your makeup to be street smart and gorgeous. The secret of you black beauties lies in the selection of shades, so it is best advisable for you to know about undertone found in dark skin. You also will need well hydrated skin to apply some makeup. Here goes the to make your skin beautiful and healthy. Any black object is a good absorber of light and radiation and hence the good reflector also. Since your skin is dark it will also behave in the similar manner, thats why dark skin seems oily, even though it may not. Because of your skin color, you will need to avoid creamy foundations and choose from liquid foundations or water based foundation. You must choose the foundation, the shade of which is lighter than your skin tone. It would be better, if you will find the foundation color closer to the color of your skin. Apply foundation and powder lightly, because dark skin reveal the layers of makeup more than any other type of skin, say fair skin etc. You should blend the foundation well. To do blending properly add a drop of water to the foundation. Do mixing and then apply. Check for the effect in daytime. After applying the foundation, try on a little baby powder. This will give your skin the necessary luster. Do not use too much powder and always dust of the extra powder. Choose the colors like coral, rose, deep orange for your blush. Peachy shades and browns are a complete no no for you. If you have extremely dark skin tone, rose pink color will make your day, however for nights, choose shades of bronze, plum and wine. To give luster to your skin tone, blend the blusher well over your cheekbones. A touch of golden color will make you dark skinned glamorous and gorgeous on special occasions. You can apply golden at your temples and corners of your eyebrows. If you want to use eyeshades, prefer soft brown with a darker brick brown. Say no to light colors and whites. For upper eyelids, use light brown. In the tuck of eyelid, use dark brown and drag it slightly outward. This will give depth to your eyes. If you want to try on more color, choose from dark blue, wine or purple eyeshades to line your eyes, closer to the eyelashes. You also can line the eyelids with dark blue, dark grey, wine or purple color. Do softening of the lines with a soggy brush or with a sponge tipped applicator. Outline the eyes with kaajal using kaajal pencil. Kaajal makes your eyes appealing and cool and this will extremely good on Asians and especially Indian women. You also can do Mascara to thicken the eyelashes. Mascara will give glamorous look to you. For your lipstick choose colors like copper, bronze, dark red, wine and burgundy. You can use a single color or a blend of two colors according to your skin color. For nighttime use darker colors. Do not use lipstick in excess. It will be good, if your lip color will match to your nail colors. Try to maintain a balance between your eyes and lip color so that one does not look heavy on other. Proper balance and color blending is important for color makeup. It is as equally important as your clothing. So that if you are a dark skinned beauty, tries on your makeup as discussed above. After all brown is beautiful.
How to Become A Professional Makeup Artist
One of the things we notice about a woman is her expressive eyes. You can beautify your eyes with makeup. Eyes can be cold at the same time warm; eyes can reflect brilliance of the moon or the radiance of the sun. Eyes can heal, reveal and kill. Whether your eyes can put a magic spell using makeup is smoothing that needs to be seen. If you are amateur in eye makeup then it will be very difficult for you. You need to know some tips that professional makeup artists use that can help you how to properly apply eyeliner and eye shadow. The makeup above the eyes must be in accordance to the makeup under the eyes. That is the reason you don’t want to do makeup above the eyes. The objective is always to have an upward effect when it comes to your makeup application. When you are new to the eye makeup, you should start applying makeup above the eyes. This will help you on how to apply makeup below the eyes. Different textures are available in the market like creams, liquids and powders. Because they are the easiest way to control powders, most popular among choices. According to a latest study, gloss and creams have the tendency to easily smudge and to form in the creases of the eye. They can bring nice highlighted effect at night. So gloss and creams should be use with care. While applying eye shadow colors, always bear in mind that dark shadow will make the eyes recede while a light shadow will make the eyes standout. Thing is to be remember that you should avoid combining strong lip color with intense eye makeup. You certainly don’t emphasize more than one feature on your face. Otherwise, people will notice your makeup other than you. Liquid eye liner can give you great effect on the eye but it is very difficult to apply. If you want to make your makeup more convenient, you need to wipe out any excess by the back of your hand. When you have lashes that are small, the best tip is by damping your eye liner brush and by putting tiny amount of powder near the lash. After that you can layer it along the lash line. For short lashes, you must choose lengthening mascara as they consist of fibers that built up on the tip of the lashes. It will help to make your lashes appear fuller and long looking. Thickening mascaras that have silicones can also improve the overall look of the lashes. There was a time when to get the perfect eye shadow available today like the cream shades. These eye shadow powders have advantage, they are easy to use and you can do it anywhere and anytime. All you need is a applicator brush and some foam pads. To give your eyes dimensional look, you can blend two different or contrasting colors with a cream shadows then you will find that it is better to use as less as possible to give your eyes a good impact. Mascara eyes without mascara can be quite dull and boring while too much will take away the life from the eyes so you will need to use it with proper care. There are several factors that need to be considering while shopping for mascara. Always look for the benefits. There are different types of mascara available e.g. tick mascara, black or dark ones, waterproof mascara. Use type of mascara that will go with the dress you wear and not give you one of those sadistic prison mate look or heavy metal brand fan look. You have the confidence to carry your mascara well.