Black Wedding Makeup Artist in BRRhg it’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. Looking For Makeup Artist this is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your perfect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don’t get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
The Perfect Bridal Makeup for Your Wedding Day
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. Hair Make Up Artist if you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Black Wedding Makeup Artist in BRRhg ?
There is barely any person who does not wish to apply makeup in this world of today. Everyone is on the look to try their hand at makeup in accordance to their wishes, however makeup application is that not easy as one thinks. Mostly you will need a specialist to help you get ready, especially for a special event. These days, with various new products and most recent methods that are adopted in the fashion industry, makeup artist has turned out to be a good career option. In reality, this profession is at its peak, mainly because of the launch of several fashion events, channels and magazines. Makeup artist has become the best career alternative for other reasons too. It is also because of the well-known brands that have stepped into producing cosmetic products in the recent times.If you wish to work for private clients, then you might not require attending any kind of professional training. But if you wish to work in films or TV that involve you must attend a training program to help you step ahead in your career.
Want to Become a Make-Up Artist? Know It's Pros and Cons, Make Up Schools, and Courses
Although traditional East Indian bridal makeup is still an enormous favourite among brides, many Indian brides today are opting for a more modern bridal look. As a professional makeup artist I've worked with many Indian brides and have found more and more are turning towards a modern twist to the traditional bridal look.
East Indian ladies have beautiful skin but quite often the skin will have yellow undertones. A professional makeup artist may need to combine 2 or 3 different foundation colours to match her client's skin perfectly and also combine 2 or 3 different coloured concealers to conceal things like dark circles. The wrong colour foundation and concealer can bring ashy tones to Indian skin which can make an Indian bride look sallow and washed out.
Indian bride lips are always bold and beautiful with classic colours such as mulberry and gold playing a big part to the overall look. To add a more modern feel, opt instead for more subtle lip colours on your wedding day, such as pinks with golden highlights, creams with glittery gloss and matte brownish reds.
The use of highlighters are a must for the Indian bride! Try highlighting with bronzers just above the cheekbone, on the bridge of the nose and temples.
No matter what style of bridal makeup you choose for your East Indian wedding, you're sure to look stunning.